Sunday, May 20, 2007

Summary of THE NOTEBOOK wiki

After all of my revisions to The Notebook article on wikipedia, I can honestly say that I am glad that I'm done. I had the opposite problem with this article that I had with all of the rest. That is, the article on The Notebook has so much information that it was very time consuming to edit any one particular part at once. Even though I have seen the movie 4 times, I was not aware of some of the information that was already on the page when I started. Therefore, I wasn't sure if the info was correct or not. My overall addition to the page has been a couple of fun facts about the actors in the film, many grammatical corrections, and re-writes. None of my contributions were deleted or scrutinized after the completion, which I am very happy about. The biggest lesson I have learned from editing the article is that it's harder to edit an article about something that there is no new or changing information on. In the future, I will be sure to pick articles that I will be able to contribute new and exciting information to.