Sunday, May 6, 2007

Blogosphere Comment #5: Global Neighbourhoods


While searching through the blogosphere, I came across a post on the Global Neighbourhoods blog. The article, "Home from the Holidays" was about the blogger's recent trip to Maui. Reading through it, I noticed that he was able to include pictures within individual posts. It was nice to actually be able to see what the blogger was talking about, especially because the article contained graphic explanations of his experiences in Maui. I have recently vacationed in Cancun, Mexico in honor of the college tradition known as "Spring Break." My trip was less about sight seeing and more about having fun. However, both my friends and I were in awe of the clear blue waters and picture perfect skies. The view from our hotel room(pictured above) was like something you would see in a movie. If someone were to paint a picture of the landscape, it would look like a movie set rather than something that can be found in this world. One downfall of the trip was having my cell phone and my ipod stolen on the beach :-( I was really upset about it for a while, but with perfect weather, great friends and just a little alcohol...I was able to forget about it. All in all, I'd say my trip was pretty perfect.

No comments: