Sunday, May 20, 2007

Goodbye Blog

I feel that it is only appropriate to say goodbye since I said hello just a couple months ago. This blog has been a lot of things to me, but mostly something I do whenever I don't feel like doing my other school work. In my opinion, that's a good thing because it means that I would rather be blogging than doing something else. I hated blogging in the previous classes I have taken here at UD so it looks like this one's the winner. I don't see myself keeping up with this thing after the course is over, but I hope someone will read it and enjoy it.

1 comment:

Zach Heller said...

I think I agree with most of what you had to say in this post. I would rather blog than do other work any day of the week. I wonder if I will keep it up though. Change the topics, sure, but stop completely, I don't know. Only time will tell.